ZILLO + HUTCH DELIVERY, RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
DELVERY – If in stock, orders will be shipped within three business days from date of order.
- When purchasing Goods from our Site, after selecting the size, colour and other specifications you may calculate a delivery cost estimate by entering your postcode on the Goods page. The final delivery cost for your purchase will be confirmed during checkout and may change depending on additional items that you have added to your cart.
- The delivery cost will be payable by the Customer upon placing an order for Goods on the Site.
- We may provide an estimated delivery time upon the purchase of Goods from our Site however delivery times are subject to variation based on our stock availability and your postcode and use of any third party carrier or delivery partner.
- All small to medium sized items ordered will generate tracking information which will be sent to you after the order is finalised. For delivery of larger items, once your Goods are available for delivery, Zillo+Hutch or our delivery partner will contact you to book a suitable delivery date and time.
- You will be contacted prior to your booked delivery date to ensure you will be available to receive your delivery. If you are unable to take delivery of your Goods on your booked delivery date you will be charged a redelivery fee and we may charge storage fees, we also reserve the right to cancel your order.
- If you purchase multiple Goods on our Site you may receive multiple deliveries as separate delivery partners may manage separate deliveries.
- For full Terms and Conditions in relation to Delivery please see clause 6 of the Zillo+Hutch Trading Terms and Conditions.
CLICK AND COLLECT
- When placing an order for Goods on the Site, you may elect to collect the Goods from a Zillo+Hutch Retail Location by selecting the “Click and Collect” option on the Site.
- Click and Collect is available at no delivery cost or additional cost.
- Click and Collect is subject to the availability of the Goods at the Zillo+Hutch Retail Location.
- You will receive a notification once your Goods are available to be collected from the Zillo+Hutch Retail Location.
- Upon collection of your Goods you will be required to present confirmation of your order and identification.
- For full Terms and Conditions in relation to Delivery please see clause 7 of the Zillo+Hutch Trading Terms and Conditions.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
- We reserve all rights to refuse any change of mind returns and all returns are accepted at our absolute discretion.
- We allow you to return Goods purchased from our Site within seven (7) days of the date of the collection or delivery of the Goods, in order to exchange or refund the Goods provided that:
- you have clear proof of purchase, such as a receipt;
- the Goods are unused and in their original packaging and condition, including any manuals and accessories unless you have opted for removal of shipping packaging at the time of purchase; and
- the Goods are not a sale or clearance items;
- If returned Goods are delivered, the delivery fee will not be refunded. If you require us to pickup the Goods we will also charge a pickup fee which will be calculated by Zillo+Hutch.
- Upon our receipt of returned Goods, we will refund you the purchase amount less any shipping, delivery and handling costs.
- For full Terms and Conditions in relation to Delivery please see clause 11 of the Zillo+Hutch Trading Terms and Conditions.
WARRANTIES FOR DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
- To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, express or implied, in connection with our Goods, including but not limited to, the performance, quality or fitness for any purpose of the Goods except furniture items which carry a 5 year manufactures warranty.
- Please see Zillo+Hutch Trading Terms and Conditions for details of extended warranties.
- We acknowledge that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may imply warranties, obligations or guarantees on us in relation to the Goods, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Provisions). If such Statutory Provisions apply, we shall limit our liability to the following:
- the replacement or repair of the Goods;
- the supply of equivalent Goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the Goods or acquiring an equivalent Goods.
- We will not be liable for any Goods that are effected by:
- a third party’s careless handling, improper packaging or shipping of the Goods;
- the misapplication, misuse or abuse or failure to operate and/or install the Goods as specified in the instructional/user manual or otherwise;
- exposure of the Goods to inappropriate environments or conditions;
- unauthorised modifications or alterations of the Goods;
- a failure to properly maintain the Goods as specified in the instructional/user manual or otherwise; or
- accidental damage, fire or other circumstances outside of our control.
- In accordance with section 259(1)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law, you must act reasonably promptly to claim your statutory warranties by notifying us within seven (7) days of the defect appearing in the Goods. If you do not comply with the notification period, you may lose your right to return the Goods or to claim a refund or replacement.
Last Updated: 30 June 2017